Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Pensets bug??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey everyone

I think i may have discovered a bug with the pensets in v10:
I have a file that contains lot of silly pensets (let's just say they were created as experiments at some point)
I also have a new file that has a number of pensets that we, in the office, have agreed on having for all projects from now on.
I went to the first file and copied a bunch of 2D data (lines, polylines etc) to bring in to my new and sparkly file by pasting. As soon as this data was pasted in to the second file all the silly pensets from the first file were also brought across. There is no warning that this is happening and i am not sure if any pensets that may have the same name but different pen settings are overritten or not. The point is the I am getting unwanted pensets coming in to my second file. Is that supposed to happen, am I missing something or is this a bug?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
That is strange. Pasted elements should just use the current pens of the destination file and certainly should not bring whole pen sets with them. I assume these are not whole drawings you are pasting as these do have pen sets as element attributes. Unless there is something else it sounds like a bug. I haven't seen it myself yet. I'll have to take a look.
It's a bug:

archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=15187&highlight=
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, bug, right...anyone know where to report it/ record it?
Grazie
TomWaltz
Participant
Local resellers are supposed to record bug reports and pass them on to Graphisoft.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
Local resellers are supposed to record bug reports and pass them on to Graphisoft.
ok, will let them know and report.
am glad it's not just me :sigh of relief: