Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problems with interface

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having a problem with the interface. Somehow the part of the interface containing the option to edit elements from the toolbox has gone missing. I don't know if I'm pressing a button to make it disappear but it's happened before so??
Last time I got this part back going trough work environment but I don't know how I did it and it was like it was an pallet added on, not like it was on the default interface setup
How do I get it back to normal???

I'm using an educational version of archicad 13 on a vista 32bit computer
Thanks

dd.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you mean the Info Box? If yes, go to Windows> Palettes> Info Box, then re-save your work environment.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I've never really taken notice of what the different pallets are called, maybe my problem... but I tried getting the Info box up and it wasn't what I'm looking for, what i got was what's on the pic???
And also I'm looking for a way to get the entire interface back to the default one ??
Barry Kelly
kevinjensen20 wrote:
And also I'm looking for a way to get the entire interface back to the default one ??
Just re-apply your Work Environment and all will go back to how you had it.
Assuming that if you had made any changes to customise Archicad then you saved your own work environment.
Otherwise you are stuck with what comes standard.

It is important if you do customise then save your own work environment so you can just re-apply it in situations like this.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
kevinjensen20 wrote:
Hi
I've never really taken notice of what the different pallets are called, maybe my problem... but I tried getting the Info box up and it wasn't what I'm looking for, what i got was what's on the pic???
The info box changes according to what tool / elements you have selected. Select a slab and it shows you the slab parameters, select a wall, it shows wall parameters. You obviously have no element selected, and the Arrow (selection) tool active.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if this will help, but it took me a while to get the WE to stick.
This is what I do.
Hope this makes some sense.