Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Quick Layers Palette disappears

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have two computers in our office running ArchiCAD 9 (2018 USA FULL). From time to time the Quick Layers Palette disappears. The Quicklayers Palette cannot be invoked with our Keyboard Shortcut and it is not shown on the Restarting ArchiCAd Window/Palette Display menu. It is also not available under Options/Work Environment/Palette Schemes or anywhere else that it might normally show up in the Work Environment menus.

Because this is happening on two machines that are independent of each other we think it is a bug in this version of the software.

Please let us know if there is a solution or fix to the problem.
Thank you,
John
21 REPLIES 21
kevin b
Contributor
And that would work in 10 as well because when I do turn it on via the menu it shows up in the right spot where I left it so I'm sure assigning a shortcut to it would turn it on in the right place. But its just odd that this seems to be the only palette this happens to. Admittedly I have not tried them all but most.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
Thomas Holm
Booster
Odd, yes. Still a bug. Never turns up where I left it. Although it seems to dock just like toolbars. What's the REAL difference? Different programmers, I guess.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1