cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Right to left text in AC9 and ACX

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have just started to work with Archicad 9 on old existing projects, and ACX on new projects.

The new text editor does not display hebrew letters as I type them in or as I edit them. I assume this is the same with arabic text. Is there a solution ??? Is there a way to go back to the "old" text input method.

Djordje, have you picked up arabic in the UAE ?

Naftali

ArchiCAD 9, Archicad 10 Build 933, WinXP Home
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Regretfully, I picked up less Arabic that I would have liked or wanted ... but I picked up a lot of Dinglish 😉

Frankly, I did not try Arabic on 10 at all. Will check and get back to you ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Naftali wrote:
Hello,

I have just started to work with Archicad 9 on old existing projects, and ACX on new projects.

The new text editor does not display hebrew letters as I type them in or as I edit them. I assume this is the same with arabic text. Is there a solution ??? Is there a way to go back to the "old" text input method.
After playing around with it a little more, I accidently hit the return key, and all of a sudden, I saw the text. One line text is still invisible during input, whether it's English or Hebrew. Nobody else has this problem ???

Naftali

AC9 ACX Build 9xx, WinXP Home SP2