BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

S/E Marker displays <unused>

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created several section and elevation markers in a model and they all display the proper page reference info, but they all have <unused> in the section / elevation reference number. I have tried changing it but nothing happens. I am using 8.1 and I can not get the right info to display in the marker, everything else is fine I can open the section or elevation, change the color or page reference, I just can not change the text <unused> to anything else.

Please help. Thank You
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
Sozat wrote:
I have created several section and elevation markers in a model and they all display the proper page reference info, but they all have <unused> in the section / elevation reference number. I have tried changing it but nothing happens. I am using 8.1 and I can not get the right info to display in the marker, everything else is fine I can open the section or elevation, change the color or page reference, I just can not change the text <unused> to anything else.
It will change in PlotMaker when you place it. The <unused> simply means it is not yet placed.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!