Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

StairWell in ARCHICAD 21?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I've been using the demo version of ArchiCAD 21 for the past few weeks and I'd like to know if there is an option to make a stairwell in the model.

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
moe_132 wrote:
Hello

I've been using the demo version of ArchiCAD 21 for the past few weeks and I'd like to know if there is an option to make a stairwell in the model.

Thank you.
Yes you can do the same things in the demo version as you can the full version (except save and print).

If you have specific questions on how to do it please post in the "Working in Archicad" section rather than continuing in this post which is really just about the release of 21.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
moe_132 wrote:
Hello

Thank you.
If you mean that you would like to model the whole Stairwell as a single element (multiple Stair elements going from the lowest Story to the Highest), then the answer is no, there is no such functionality in ARCHICAD 21. You will need to model each Stair separately. OR, if they are identical, you can model one and then Multiply it vertically.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27