Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Story Settings When working in TeamWork?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Folks, I cant seem to change my story heights.....and Iv'e tried changing it when signed in as team leader....Can someone fill in the blanks?....running out of ideas....
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
You need to be Team Leader with Exclusive Access checked at the sign-in screen.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
You need to be Team Leader with Exclusive Access checked at the sign-in screen.
Thanks Tom! yeah, I did a thread search.....looks like someone already asked the question And you gave the same answer! I appreciate it! Thanks!

I tell you...this TeamWork stuff is working great...once you get t know it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
junior wrote:
I tell you...this TeamWork stuff is working great...once you get t know it.
It sure is, though there are some bit that are more trouble than they should be. Like getting people to sign out before they go home. I hope there will be some improvements in this area in the next version.

Teamwork is going to start getting a whole lot more important (and useful) now that PM is no more.

At one of the firms I am working with we are making teamwork a standard practice with solo projects as the exception. Exclusive access will be substituted for times when we would otherwise use a PLN.

It looks like time to revisit my old topic:

Teamwork as Standard Practice
Anonymous
Not applicable
Matthew wrote:

It sure is, though there are some bit that are more trouble than they should be. Like getting people to sign out before they go home. I hope there will be some improvements in this area in the next version.

Teamwork is going to start getting a whole lot more important (and useful) now that PM is no more.

At one of the firms I am working with we are making teamwork a standard practice with solo projects as the exception. Exclusive access will be substituted for times when we would otherwise use a PLN.
I agree. And I could already see possible improvements on workspace selection methods...."maybe perhaps the ability of multiple marques on a single story and, if needed, on any number of stories?"