Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Tips for Optimizing ArchiCAD Performance on Large Projects - Emmanuel Katto

emmanuelkatto
Newcomer

Hello everyone,

My name is Emmanuel Katto. I’m currently working on a large project in ArchiCAD, and I’ve noticed that performance tends to lag, especially when navigating the model or rendering views. I would love to get some advice on optimizing performance. Here are some specific areas I’m focusing on:

1. What are the optimal hardware specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM) you would recommend for running ArchiCAD efficiently on large projects? Are there any specific brands or models that have worked well for you?

2.  How do you manage large files in ArchiCAD? Are there strategies for breaking up the model into manageable sections, or best practices for file organization that enhance performance?

3. Are there specific view settings or rendering options that can help improve responsiveness while working in the model? What settings do you typically adjust for better performance?

4.  Do you have recommendations for any add-ons or plugins that can help with performance optimization or project management within ArchiCAD?

5. What maintenance routines do you follow to keep ArchiCAD running smoothly? Are there specific tasks you perform regularly to ensure optimal performance?

I appreciate any tips or experiences you can share that would help improve my workflow!

Thank you!

Emmanuel Katto

Operating system used: Windows 11

0 REPLIES 0

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!