Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Toolbar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

I don't know what happened somehow i lost my toolbar, i've tried right-clicking on the screen and check toolbar and i've tried going to /windown/floating palettes and nothing happens, does anybody knows whats going on?

Edgar.

toolbar.JPG
13 REPLIES 13
Jefferson
Participant
Edgar -

Try tabbing the ctrl key+ / together, I went back to the new and reset, "stock" setting of ArchiCAD and that is the keyboard shortcut for full screen mode which I believe hides the tool bar. Best I can do........

Also, if you add your specs, ArchiCAD version, RAM, OS to your signature we can help faster and more efficiently.........
jeff white
w3d design

AC 23 Solo US / current build & library
Windoze 10 Pro 64
HP ZBook 17 G4
Intel Zeon 3.0
Twin 2GB SSD
32 GB memory

http://w3d-design.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Minimise your drawing windows within Archicad and rightclick on the grey background. This will bring up a menu which you can click on tool bar. This is true in most windows programs.

Julia
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, I reread your post and you did this already.

Julia
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the help guys but i don't know whats going on i still cant get it to show up this is getting really frustrairing do you have any other ideas?
Anonymous
Not applicable
change the resolution of display to the maximum !!! you will find it
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
If all else fails, do a 'New and Reset'. Count yourself lucky anyway, Mac users don't even have a toolbar at all(pity them).
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
Djordje
Ace
henrypootel wrote:
If all else fails, do a 'New and Reset'. Count yourself lucky anyway, Mac users don't even have a toolbar at all(pity them).
They do now in 9 ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Thomas Holm
Booster
YYEESS!!

They do now in 9 ...
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thomas wrote:
YYEESS!!

They do now in 9 ...
Maybe its just me, but ive got rid of the toolbar, (not being used to using one), whats better for us mac-users is the ability to use the function keys to invoke commands, sweet.