cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall bent at the top

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm a novice and I'm currently going through AC training guides, reference manuals and forums to fish out basic techniques/tips/tricks.

The AC Interactive Training Guide (ITG) illustrates how to add a 3D representation of Alvar Aalto's coffee table as a GDL object. The table legs are made from a "favourite" wall; see attached image of the wall. Unfortunately, I could not find a resource which tells me how to configure that wall so that the top is bent.

Could anyone please direct me to a forum link or to a knowledge resource URL that will teach me how to do the bent wall? I'm currently using AC13 but will be moving to the student free version soon (which I reckon is AC15).

Many thanks,
Ging
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, when I said "Unfortunately, I could not find a resource which tells me how to configure that wall so that the top is bent." what I really meant was, outside of AC's ITG environment, how could I make a wall bend at the top for my own project?
TMA_80
Enthusiast
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can do it with a Complex Profile Wall!
menu Design / Complex profiles / Profile manager...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you TMA_80 and andro55 for your replies. I will update you with my progress in the next few weeks.