cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Window settings and placement - floor to ceiling + ventilation brick

Zendrix
Contributor

Hello all! New to archicad here.

i have 3 questions,:

1. If we have 2 paralell walls and we want to make a door or a window or combination of both that goes from ground level to the ceiling between these 2 paralell walls, do we have to create a wall in that place so we can then insert a door and a window?! or is there a way to avoid creating an element we really dont need there? Because if i dont have a wall i cant insert a window or door.

2. In this case of the window, the 3d model is showing me 5x3 square subdivisions, but the window only shows the outside frame. If i click "middle rail" i will get the rail, but not its smaller subdivisions still.

3. Trying to insert ventilation bricks, but even if i set "frame width" to 150mm or whatever number i insert, i only get a surface in 3D and not the blocks thickness.

Thanks!

image.pngimage.pngimage.png
0 REPLIES 0