Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

background change when save 3d

Anonymous
Not applicable
when I save in 3d , background immediately change and saved by another background How can I fix it .
]
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
no idea about these ,
when I save the upper pict ( sky background) the pict saved but with other background as in the lowest picts , any ideas to solve this
Anonymous
Not applicable
mabbase wrote:
no idea about these ,
when I save the upper pict ( sky background) the pict saved but with other background as in the lowest picts , any ideas to solve this
Ok , again what u r saying is after rendering is finshed every thing is OK , once you click Save it is changed?

any way if there is any thing wrong " really i didn't get it " but try to save it with no background , and add that in photoshop ?

mm...mashi? jarrib yemkin yemshi el7al 😉 "and yes reader i am talkin to him "
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes when Isave ,background change ,
I dont need to waste my time using photoshop or other way ,I want to know why back g change thank u ktheer .
Djordje
Ace
When you set your rendering up, save the view from the 3D window, with the Photorendering window as the destination. It will save all the settings, including the background.

So you do the same for other renderings.

Then you publish the rendering set, and Archicad works when you are not at work. All of a sudden, you have double hours in a day!!!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank ua Djordje
I do that way by saving photorendering , but some times rendering in 3da more beauty and quick