cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

cant see objects? please help?

Anonymous
Not applicable
using a PC- after going into a 3d mode or page view and returning to plan my objects, doors, windows etc all disappear. when i zoom in they flash up but it is as they are too small to see. I tried changing to the grey scale pen mode which makes my walls appear but my objects are still invisible? please help
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Odd. Have you tried re-starting your computer? You might have used up all your memory. Also, try a New & Reset All. Sometimes that clears things up. Just go to File menu and when you click on new hold dow the ALT key at the same time. You should see the "New" change to "New & Reset All".
Djordje
Ace
How do you EXACTLY return to 2D?

Navigator? Project Map? Just F2?

Video card trouble maybe?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried the new and reset thing and it didnt work.

I click on the plan icon up the top. But i think i have tried F2 as well and the same thing happens.

What is video card trouble?

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
i have seen really strange things because of outdated display drivers , and maybe this is one of them!

try to update your Display driver ...select your computer..right click.. system configurations " something like that " .. devise manager.. display driver.. update it from internet

i am not sure of my instruction coz i am not using windows any more!! GLAD!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
When going back to Plan, try selecting a saved view (from View Map). This resets all display options etc to the ones saved with the view. Does this help?