cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

editing the 2d graphics of walls

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to take all walls, even if they are a different composite set, and edit their 2d graphic appearance al at once?

I would like to set the end walls, section cuts, weights, colors, mouse holes, etc, all at once. Same with millwork and other like elements. Eye dropper tool will try and make all windows the same, even dimensionally.

I just want the 2d attributes line line characteristics and such so that sections, elevations and all look the same.

thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
knosaj wrote:
Is there a way to take all walls, even if they are a different composite set, and edit their 2d graphic appearance al at once?

I would like to set the end walls, section cuts, weights, colors, mouse holes, etc, all at once. Same with millwork and other like elements. Eye dropper tool will try and make all windows the same, even dimensionally.

I just want the 2d attributes line line characteristics and such so that sections, elevations and all look the same.

thanks
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
With the section or elevation tool open, go to "model display". Check the box for "uniform pen for cut elements" and "uniform pen for uncut elements". That will at least make the line weights all the same.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6