Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

have question in wall complex profile ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
i see tutorial tutor has a pen drawing in the middle (centerline) although it is not activated in wall complex profile mode as you can see in the image and he was using complex profile to make ornamental column but how i can make drawer direction to be in centerline like him to close drawing of column for purpose of closing column without gap please help and thanks

Capture.JPG
5 REPLIES 5
NCornia
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Ahmed,

The centerline you see is created by the profile itself, not controlled by the construction method buttons. The creator of the tutorial must have drawn the profile over the center of the origin in hi profile editor window.

Center your profile over the origin when you create it.
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks Nickolas for your careness but if it is possible to give me simple image example shot to ensure that i get it very well
Thansk
Best regards ,
NCornia
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Ahmed,

Yes the screen capture is attached. When you edit your complex profile, place the fill centered directly over the origin in the profile editor window. I hope this clears it up for you.
center complex profile at origin.jpg
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks so much Nicholas i will try now
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes i tried just right now and it works as you said thanks Nicholas the image you attached was very helpful to understand and apply quickly