cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

printing in plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
i cannot make plotmaker print to scale no matter what i do. I am printing to a cp1700 on 11x17 paper and the printer will not pring to scale.what can i do. i have set the margins by importing from the printer and it still doesn't work. what can i do? the settings under printer options do not say to shrink it at all.
3 REPLIES 3
Bruce
Advisor
Post a screen shot of your settings.
Bruce Walker
www.brucepwalker.com
Barking Dog BIM YouTube
Mindmeister Mindmap
-- since v8.1 --
AC27 5060 INT Full | Windows 11 64 Pro | 12th Gen Intel i7-12700H 2.30 GHz | 64 Gb RAM | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 32 Gb
__archiben
Booster
jcude wrote:
i cannot make plotmaker print to scale no matter what i do. I am printing to a cp1700 on 11x17 paper and the printer will not pring to scale.what can i do. i have set the margins by importing from the printer and it still doesn't work. what can i do? the settings under printer options do not say to shrink it at all.
ensure that you're printing at 100%:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=8150&highlight=

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
it was the printer. the head was dragging and not moving far enough. thanx for the help. i purchased a new printer and it is all good.