cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

show stairs as ghost

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have limited knowledge of archicad and my question is: how can a show the stairs on the main floor on the second floor. they don't even appear when I show ghost story. It doesn't make sense that I would have to add stairs to the second floor just so I can show the there are stairs there...

ps. help my project is due tomorrow
2 REPLIES 2
__archiben
Booster
TISUE wrote:
I have limited knowledge of archicad and my question is: how can a show the stairs on the main floor on the second floor. they don't even appear when I show ghost story. It doesn't make sense that I would have to add stairs to the second floor just so I can show the there are stairs there...
turn on scale-sensitivity in the stair object itself and then 'show one storey up' in the main object tool dialogue settings . . .

good luck - those few stairs that archicad can get right will likely be a real hassle to sort out!

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
~/archiben wrote:
TISUE wrote:
turn on scale-sensitivity in the stair object itself and then 'show one storey up' in the main object tool dialogue settings . . .

good luck - those few stairs that archicad can get right will likely be a real hassle to sort out!

~/archiben
archiben - thanks for the reply, and wow, sorry about the horrible grammar in my first post... I guess that's what frustration does to you.
thanks for the help!