Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

surveyor's units

Anonymous
Not applicable
ANYONE getting the windoz version 16 surveyor's units to work. I have been using archicad since 6.5, and this is the first time i cannot make it follow surveyors cords to make a site plan.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
no it shows in the fly out display all the correct bearings but will not draw a line with the correct coordinates. Don't think i have a steady enough hand to stretch a line to the correct degree, min and second!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem but on an iMac. My current solution is to use ArchiCad 15 for the siteplan.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought I was the only one out here with this problem! I am doing the same thing drawing my site plans in version 15 cut and paste them into my 16 drawing. Version 16 "feature"
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have not tried inputting surveyor units in AC16, until I saw this post. I experimented and found if you have a space between the North/South and East/ West designations, then it will work. Under the "Working Units," I have Surveyor Units selected.

Example: N 45d15'32" E

Hope that helps.

Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that worked! In AC15 no spaces are required.

In AC16 spaces are required. Also input as N 45 15 32 E will also work the same as N 45d15'32" E.