cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

surveyor's units

Anonymous
Not applicable
ANYONE getting the windoz version 16 surveyor's units to work. I have been using archicad since 6.5, and this is the first time i cannot make it follow surveyors cords to make a site plan.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
no it shows in the fly out display all the correct bearings but will not draw a line with the correct coordinates. Don't think i have a steady enough hand to stretch a line to the correct degree, min and second!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem but on an iMac. My current solution is to use ArchiCad 15 for the siteplan.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought I was the only one out here with this problem! I am doing the same thing drawing my site plans in version 15 cut and paste them into my 16 drawing. Version 16 "feature"
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have not tried inputting surveyor units in AC16, until I saw this post. I experimented and found if you have a space between the North/South and East/ West designations, then it will work. Under the "Working Units," I have Surveyor Units selected.

Example: N 45d15'32" E

Hope that helps.

Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that worked! In AC15 no spaces are required.

In AC16 spaces are required. Also input as N 45 15 32 E will also work the same as N 45d15'32" E.