cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

when are the addons going to be updated for AC 8.1????????

Anonymous
Not applicable
as we all know archicad need the use of other thirdparties soft to be able to model some complex stuff...it was a long wait for addons for 8!!,..and now even more long for 8.1!!!...i need archiglazing..archiforma...architerra...!...i cannot spend time having archicad 8 to model just a single window and then pass it to a proyect im working on 8.1...its annoying...8.1 is way more fast than my 8r2 version....i think we all agree on that...we need the addons!....any idea when they are coming?
13 REPLIES 13
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
The Cigraph add-ons updates for ArchiCAD 8.1 are available!!!
Probably you didn't read my post on this forum...
They are available at www.cigraph-store.com

friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
and they work really well too.
Djordje
Virtuoso
hydroponik wrote:
i need archiglazing..archiforma...architerra...!
The Cigraph ones are available since before Christmas, as Fabrizio said. For ArchiGlazing talk to your reseller.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
im sorry but i havent had time to browse a lot l8ly..because off work and holydays...i read the update is available for download,...where can i download...
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok i found the updates...thnx
Anonymous
Not applicable
Archiforma 2 i need this addons
then ???????????
Dwight
Newcomer
What do you mean?
Dwight Atkinson
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We will release ArchiForma 2.0 at the end of this month (January 2004).

I want to remember this isn't a mantainance update but a major update that means it isn't a free-of-charge update.
But, in the same time, as occurs with ArchiTerra 2.0, all the ArchiForma 1.0 users can update their ArchiForma to this new version at a lower price.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
stefan
Advisor
Let's hope the plug-in/Add-on structure of ArchiCAD 8.1 stays the same or we have the same problems when ArchiCAD 8.2 will be released!

---

Any word from Graphisoft about the future of the API? Can developers expect to be forced to recompile all their plugins with every single new release?

On the other hand, updating the Add-ons might be a way to make it harder for cracked copies to be spread 😉
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book