BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.
SOLVED!

Grasshopper live connection big problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
I work online with 22 archicad and rhino, grasshopper, but I have a big problem that when transferring a project through grasshopper live connection to archicad22,Everything in the archicad22 is uneditabel and even the story setting of the project is not working properly and all the stories are shown in the first story. Even the dimension can not be recognized. The whole archicad22 only works as a viewer. Someone knows why? When everything is set in the grasshopper But they are in archicad locked and not working...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I uploaded here some photo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
The elements Grasshopper creates in ARCHICAD are locked by default but you can simply select them and unlock them if you want. In the latest release of the Add-On you will have a new button on the Grasshopper Connection Palette in ARCHICAD called "Unlock GH Elements" using which you can unlock all elements created by Grasshopper in a single step.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you but i did this from the layers menu and it was not unlocked. Overall, it's a good idea if this button is added and why we don't have any choise from archicad22 menu in grasshopper to arrange our story setting there before send that with live coonection in archicad22?!how can i fix that problem?because after the using grasshopper connection all of the my stories(2d-plan)is going to show in my ground floor story...!!! So i cant make any seperate plan for each stories from that file in archicad22...
furtonb
Advisor
You need to unlock your elements (not your layers), from the Edit menu. Regarding your stories: I’m not sure if I understand, what your problem is, can you attach some screenshots/example files?
odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I uploaded here some photo
Learn and get certified!