- edited on
1. Save your open project(s).
2. Store and export your current Work Environment.
1. In ArchiCAD, hold down Option key (Mac) or Alt key (Windows) and go to File > New > New and Reset All...
2. Your current file will close and a new empty file will be created. More importantly, program preferences will be reset.
3. Reopen your project and see if the issue has been resolved. If so, restore your Work Environment.
4. If the issue has not been resolved, perform a full Preferences Cleaning.