Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

3D View Mode anomaly

Attached is a 3D view of same area, working with MEP.
The View is in Shading Mode, however, the larger pipes remain showing in Wireframe fashion. All the pipes are properly connected to each other and are all part of the same MEP System

How is it possible for this to occur, intentionally or accidentally?

No matter what I check: individual parameters, MEP Sytems settings, layers, etc. I cannot show all the pipes in shading mode.

Shading.JPG
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Conrado:

The only reason I can see is that the layer the wireframe pipes are assigned to has been set to 3D View Display > Wireframe rather than Solid Model, you can check this in the 3rd column in the right pane of the Layers Settings dialog box.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
As usual, your suggestion was correct.
I never use that Layers Dialog option before, I must have clicked on it accidentally.

Allways a pleasure getting answers from Washington these days
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP