BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad interface

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there, i just installed Archicad 10 and im gradually gettin use to the software. Its great so far but then i'd like to know whether somethings wrong with ma particular copy or i didnt do the proper installation or something....well heres the problem; i downloaded some tutorials for the software and have been learning a great deal. However, the interface seems to be different from the interface that usually appears on the archicad movie player window. For example, on the topmost taskbar, were u have file,edit, help etc... i see "document" pull down window on the archicad movie window while on my system "3D visualisation" pull window instead Or could it be as a result of the difference in operating systems?
Please could someone advice on this coz it seems to be confusing my use of the software. Thanks in advance.

Truly yours,
Ters
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Ters:

The difference is the Work Environment, which allows different menu structures, palette layouts, shortcut keys, etc. You can try changing your Work Environment to see if you can find one that matches the training tutorial.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!