BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Cut Fill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Can somebody help me to fix the next problem? The cut fill of the walls an floors are not hatched anymore but they appear as full grey colour. The core lines are still visible. I don't know how I can get the hatch fill back.
I draw with Archicad 17.

Thank you for helping me,

Sabine
4 REPLIES 4
Eduardo Rolon
Off the top of my head:

1. Check in the Wall settings that you don't have override cut fills selected.

or

2. Check your pen settings

or

3. check your renovation overrides

----
Please don't double post your questions
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry for posting my request two times. It's the first time I use the forum and I thought I put it in the wrong topic.

My problem is solved. I used to open my drawing in the project map instead of
the view map.

Nevertheless thank you very much for helping me!

Best regards,

Sabine
Barry Kelly
Sabine wrote:
My problem is solved. I used to open my drawing in the project map instead of the view map.
Then this means the settings of your views in the view map will need updating/changing.
Go into the view settings and make sure you have the correct pen set, Model View Options , renovation filter, etc., set so you see what you want.

The view map views are what you will want to use in your layouts because they remeber all these settings and will stay constant.
The views in the project map hve all these settings manually set by you and they will not alter as you select another view in the project map unless you actually change them yourself.
This can be handy while you are working on a project but when you start to place views (drawings) on layouts then you will want them to remember thier individual settings.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much for the explanation. It will be indeed very much easier to work in this way.

Cheers,

Sabine
Learn and get certified!