Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

DWBuilder getting ******

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey,

it is a stupid question, but after hours reading the manual, searching in menus.... please

1.) where i can find the CONTOURS-settings inside DW???

2.) the interior reveal - by unchecking interior reveal (symbol-plan view items) i can get rid of it in plan view, but it shows up in section view, where i can get rid of it?
THANKS
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah : Wall Contours =1 / param. settings : works with windows

not available for doors
Anonymous
Not applicable
I assume your using the latest version of DWB v3.5 build 10.7.

1. Contour options are under the Symbol (fewer options) setting or the Symbol/Plan View Items(more options). They are the typical ArchiCAD options. This also works with doors.

2. By not displaying the interior reveal in the 2D symbol doesn't actually delete it from the 3D model. The section is generated from the 3D model so it shows up. To remove the interior reveal go to the Interior Trim (fewer options) setting or the Interior Trim/Sill+Reveal (more options)and type in zero for the thickness of the interior reveal, then the reveal is not generated at all, the window being the depth of the frame only.

Hope this helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Brewer wrote:
I assume your using the latest version of DWB v3.5 build 10.7.

To remove the interior reveal go to the Interior Trim (fewer options) setting or the Interior Trim/Sill+Reveal (more options)and type in zero for the thickness of the interior reveal, then the reveal is not generated at all, the window being the depth of the frame only.

Hope this helps.
thats it... easy it is.. thanks a lot!
Learn and get certified!