BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Downloading AC24

I have tried at least 4 times to download the 2GB file, on a couple of different computers, a couple of different wifi networks, and a couple of different web browsers. It fails (at different points) each time. This is extremely disappointing. Is there any trick to this that I'm missing? Also, the support website and support contact info seem to have evaporated of GS's new website as well, which is not a good look.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
12 REPLIES 12
poco2013
Mentor
I'm guessing that it's just the loading on Graphisoft's routers, because everyone is downloading at once and Grahisoft is still streaming its presentations.. I tried and failed two times but it finally went through.

Perhaps try on a off hour??
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have noticed that only the international version could be loaded. Should I wait for the US version?
Barry Kelly
jocontreras wrote:
I have noticed that only the international version could be loaded. Should I wait for the US version?
I downloaded the AUS version yesterday (on the second attempt), but the license keys have not been allowed to upgrade yet.
So still stuck at 23 for the next couple of weeks suppose until the AUS guys release their extra bits.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
rm
Expert
US version downloaded for me yesterday, Mac version. I’m running Winblows 10 through Bootcamp on a 16” Macbook Pro as well. Remarkably, AC appears to run just as well on the the Windows partition of the Macbook Pro as it does on the Mac OS.

Side bar, I cannot get past how clunky and nonintuitive the Windows 10 OS is. God forbid you need tech support from Microsoft......but, I digress.
Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
mikas
Expert
Barry wrote:
I downloaded the AUS version yesterday (on the second attempt), but the license keys have not been allowed to upgrade yet.
So still stuck at 23 for the next couple of weeks suppose until the AUS guys release their extra bits.
I find this very frustrating too. In Finland we can update our licenses some time in october I guess. All the hype is gone by then, it's gonna be just a lame language release for me by then. The 30 day demo does not carry me there either.

We are on subscribtion with all our licenses, so I can't see why they are suspending the key update until localizations are done. We will pay anyway for it. I would love to play and learn with 24 INT version right now, and I would like to save my tests too.

I don't know who is responsible for releasing the keys for us, is it a local representative, or is it Graphisoft? If it is Graphisoft themselves, then please consider this as a strong wish: release all key updates immediately after the INT version launch. The hype is there right now.

ok, made a wish.
AC25, Rhino6/7+Grasshopper, TwinMotionMac Pro 6,1 E5-1650v2-3,5GHz/128GB/eGPU:6800XT/11.6.5 • HP Z4/Xeon W-2195/256GB/RX6800XT/W10ProWS
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi all,

Thank you for reporting the issue, and I am very sorry about the experience!

Due to the big amount of traffic we received during and after the launch event, it was difficult for our servers to handle that many requests. I hope it all sorted out by now, and accessing our servers should be back to normal.
mikas wrote:

I find this very frustrating too. In Finland we can update our licenses some time in october I guess. All the hype is gone by then, it's gonna be just a lame language release for me by then. The 30 day demo does not carry me there either.

We are on subscribtion with all our licenses, so I can't see why they are suspending the key update until localizations are done. We will pay anyway for it. I would love to play and learn with 24 INT version right now, and I would like to save my tests too.

I don't know who is responsible for releasing the keys for us, is it a local representative, or is it Graphisoft? If it is Graphisoft themselves, then please consider this as a strong wish: release all key updates immediately after the INT version launch. The hype is there right now.

ok, made a wish.
First, I would like to apologize for the late in updating the licenses!

I just learned that, the decision to release licenses update is made by the region sale manager. I'm not sure if it can be granted on individual basis, but I suggest contacting your local sale support for further information.

Thank you for your understanding, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Lingwisyer
Guru
Barry wrote:

I only have 24 INT and 23 AUS listed on the downloads page...

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Barry Kelly
Lingwisyer wrote:
Barry wrote:

I only have 24 INT and 23 AUS listed on the downloads page...

Ling.

I can only see INT 24 download and updates for 23 (and older versions) now.
I assume they pulled AUS 24 as officially not released here until 21st.

I'm not sure I like this new web site.
After following many links you get to download the latest version (24).
What happens if if need 23 or 20?
Where are those?
No-where I can see on the website - not even when searching.
Yes we can go to MyArchicad, but if you never downloaded the older versions there then you can't go back to them there either.

Sure I know the address to find the older versions (i.e. https://graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC22/AUS ), but you can't just search the website to find them.
At least I can't - maybe I am missing something?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Barry,

Thank you for raising your concern!

We have a plan to put back the Archive version download page to the new graphisoft.com, but it may take a while to happen. We did a comprehensive overhaul to our website, therefore there were some elements that are not yet ready for public, among other bugs. Thank you for your understanding! Feel free to let us know if there is anything broken, or if there is a function missing on our new website!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!