BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Installation issue for ArchiCAD 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to properly install ArchiCAD 21 despite several attempts and troubleshooting.

I received the error message of "the operation system on this computer is out-of-date".

I tried updating my windows and there was no updates for me to update. I only bought my laptop recently, it is windows 10. I do not know which part of my operation system is out of date?

Also, though there was error in my installation, I tried to click on the application that was installed in my programme folder, and apparently ARCHICAD 21 started running. However, I realised this application has some limitations, such as it could not read some of the elements on my modules (which i had done in another computer).

Could anyone advise me on this? Is the ArchiCAD 21 that I had on my computer considered that I had installed ArchiCAD or it was just a partial installation?
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Is your Windows 10 the 64 bit version? AC will not install on a 32 bit system, although I would expect an error message saying specifically that.

Does your system meet all of these requirements:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/system_requirements/AC21/

Is your copy a legal one purchased from a Graphisoft reseller? I've never seen a grammatical / English error such as in the screenshot in ArchiCAD in recent years ('operation system' vs 'operating system' etc).
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Roopa A
Contributor
Even I too got the same error when I am trying to install AC 21 in my computer.
I have installed that last time but later I uninstalled because of the space in my system.
When I am trying to install it now, I am getting that error.
In morning I updated that computer after that again I got the same message.
What is the reason for that?
From morning am trying to install that its not happening
Roopa A S
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem after the latest Windows 10 Fall Creative Update.
I solve the issuse uninstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable and then reinstalling AC as administrator.
But you need to watch carefully when AC installer crash.
Learn and get certified!