BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Layout Book Lagging

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

We are having trouble with our layout book lagging when moving, resizing or adding lines/text boxes in our layouts in AC 24. We have tested this in several projects on a variety of Mac computers. The issue seems to be more prominent in teamwork files than solo files. We still have a couple of projects in AC 22 but they are not having the same problem.

We have also turned off auto-updates in hopes that this would help the situation but it does not help. Does anyone have any suggestions or troubleshooting items that we could try?
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry for the experience!

To narrow the scope of the issue, may I ask if you save a PLN copy of the project having this issue from Teamwork, does the same slowness persist? We will need to identify whether the slowness can be reproduced on Solo projects or not.

For troubleshooting, we have created a Help Center article identifying some methods to optimize your project performance: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/86882/

If the suggestions here don't help, and the issue can be reproduced on a PLN solo project file, I would like to ask for the file for further investigation. Please let me know if you need a secure place to upload the file!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!