Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Menu or Palets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, i am new to the the forum and i encounter some important problem with Arcicad 11. I live in Greece so i use the Greek version of the program and the reason i am writing to this forum is to ask for your opinion about the problem i am facing.
Well i install windows xp pro sp2 so to have a clean installation, automatic updates updated my windows to the todays state, all the new drivers for all devices installed, i install Archicad 11 then when i try to use it, sometimes when i right click in the program the menus are getting lost or fading and when i move the mouse down in the almost lost-faded menu it appears each line one by one. Also in other situations some pallets i use to get stairs when i draw lines get lost and when i take the mouse to the pallet it shows me only the first, when i go to the vanished second which is below it shows it. Well i dont know what wrong, i have also updated with the patch but still nothing.
What i use:
1. Windows XP Pro SP2 full up to date,
2. Intel Pentium D socket 775 3.0GHZ,
3. ASUS ATI 2900 XT 512 MB full up to date - powerful card.
4. 2 GB memory installed DDR2 at 533 MHZ.

Well can you tell me as i am frustrated whats wrong:
1. Is the whole system wrong?
2. Is the card wrong, i have bouht this expensive model for best results,
3. Is a Archicad bug ( think of very possible. )
4. Is there any settings in program to change?
5. Anything else?

Thanks..
1 REPLY 1

Brett Brown
Contributor
If you use a microsoft mouse do not use drivers later than version 5.5.There is a conflict with lastest microsoft mouse drivers
Imac, Mojave, AC 20, AC 25 Solo UKI, Vectorworks Architect 2021, Revit LT 2021

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!