BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Question about my case

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I got some problem while using archicad.
When I exit the program, it seems like it is turning off but on the back of the main program, it is still running.
And this happens to not all but only to some users. Could you help me solve this problem and why is this happening?
I would be waiting for reply. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Choi,

First of all, Happy New Year! May it bless you with health, wealth, and happiness!

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

Could you let me know which Archicad version (plus language and build number) and the Operating System you are using? We need to identify with which version and on which platform the issue happens to see whether it's a known issue or not.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
mnguyen wrote:
Dear Choi,

First of all, Happy New Year! May it bless you with health, wealth, and happiness!

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

Could you let me know which Archicad version (plus language and build number) and the Operating System you are using? We need to identify with which version and on which platform the issue happens to see whether it's a known issue or not.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh
Hello

Thanks for reply

Archicad 22 Korean and build number is 4023.

Operating System is window 10.

Thank you
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Choi,

Thank you very much for the information!

The latest update for Archicad 22 KOR is 7000. Therefore, I would like to kindly ask you to update Archicad with the latest build here.

From my experience, this issue could happen due to outdated OS/drivers. Please make sure that Windows 10 is up-to-date in this case, as well as graphics card drivers. Especially if your machine has an Intel graphics card, please install the latest update from Intel website:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30100/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

I hope with the above suggestions, the issue will go away. Please let me know if it helps!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
mnguyen wrote:
Dear Choi,

Thank you very much for the information!

The latest update for Archicad 22 KOR is 7000. Therefore, I would like to kindly ask you to update Archicad with the latest build here.

From my experience, this issue could happen due to outdated OS/drivers. Please make sure that Windows 10 is up-to-date in this case, as well as graphics card drivers. Especially if your machine has an Intel graphics card, please install the latest update from Intel website:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30100/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

I hope with the above suggestions, the issue will go away. Please let me know if it helps!

Best regards,
Minh
Hello, thank you for your reply.

I would try as you have told me.

Thank you
Learn and get certified!