Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Menus

Helloanyone there to helpme,i have this problem, i have been using 9 versio which works well with my machine 845 intel,p4 1.7 processor , with 640mb S D ram , but o upgrading to 10 some menus disappeared like editing a stair etc, shortcut icons from ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The best computer for ArchiCAD

I searched the forums and didn't find. What is the best possible computer to run ArchiCAD 10 (and beyond), if price was not an object (short of a cray supercomputer of course). Or - what would be the best componants to put into a self built one? I kn...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Meander in Archicad10

how to install Meander in Archicad10? As i did read all the installtion help and as per written over there Meander in optional installtion program. But in my Archicad installtion CD the meander software is not available. I am using ArchiCAD 10 Indian...

Bug Reports every two steps

I scanned in 25 tiff "E" size drawings, scaled them to 1/8" accuracy, arranged them on stories and view sets to reflect their layers, scale, etc. I am working on the "grading plan" and every step, if I don't save, the program crashes with a bug repor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Framing

If there is existing discussion about the settings in the wall framer. If so please direct me there . I want to know what each setting is. If this is not known , can I contact who ever put this program together? Thanks, Chad

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Foundations, Slabs Accessories

Could someone please help direct me to find the extras, -slab accessories in particular that I keep reading about in ACAD Forums. Experimenting with a simple slab profile in section for the first time-slab to 45 degree footing, and finding lots of re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardware - Slow ArchiCAD use - advice needed

Hi all, I have listed my PC spec below for comment. The reason for posting it is because it seems to be using the ArchiCAD app slowly. The project I am working on is rather large, with 6 buildings all separately linked into 1 layout book, the status ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes