Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

coordinates

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using ArchiCad 11 and I cannot get my Coordinates palette to show up on my screen when I check it in the menu. How can I find it?
4 REPLIES 4
__archiben
Booster
Laurie wrote:
I am using ArchiCad 11 and I cannot get my Coordinates palette to show up on my screen when I check it in the menu. How can I find it?
it should be in the menus here...

Window>Palettes>Coordinates

... unless you've modified your work environment. in which case you would need to add the commands to show/hide the palette back to your work environment before you can use it.

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can check and uncheck the Coordinates under Windows/Palettes/Coordinates and nothing new appears or disappears on my screen. Is there any way to make it show up in the center of the screen? Maybe it's just out of range.
__archiben
Booster
see if you can make your monitor resolution bigger? or attach a second, larger monitor?

if not, you will have to reset the WE palette scheme back to the default out-of-the-box 'standard'.

as an aside - please can you put your machine specs/archicad version in your signature file here? you will find people able to help you better when they know just what you're using . . .

cheers
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. Using the out of the box version solved the problem. You really helped me. I cannot be efficient without coordinates.