BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

problem loading goodies

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having trouble with installing goodies from the graphisoft website. I wanted to install Interior Wizard - so I updated my build to the 1114 - downloaded the zip file - extracted the files and saved in a new folder and copied the folder to archicad 11 - add ons. Now the interior wizard does show up under design > design extras, when I have a zone highlighted, and I can click on wall accessories but the library is missing. no library parts.

any ideas?? I appreciate the help
7 REPLIES 7
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Trust me - if you're on AC11, you don't want to use this antequated and awkward add-on. Use the Interior Add-on tool (from the toolbar) and enjoy live linked views that autoarrange themselves on your layouts.

Cheers,
Link.
Djordje
Ace
dbwil wrote:
I am having trouble with installing goodies from the graphisoft website. I wanted to install Interior Wizard - so I updated my build to the 1114 - downloaded the zip file - extracted the files and saved in a new folder and copied the folder to archicad 11 - add ons. Now the interior wizard does show up under design > design extras, when I have a zone highlighted, and I can click on wall accessories but the library is missing. no library parts.

any ideas?? I appreciate the help
You should download and load the Accessories library. Found at the same place where you have found the AddOn.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, but I cannot find the Interior add-on tool in the tool bar -

could you give me more specific instructions?

I'm hopeless -
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi Diane

I think you may be getting two separate things mixed up.

1. There is the add-on you are referring to, which needs to be downloaded and added to ArchiCAD manually. This doesn't appear in the toolbox, but is available from a menu (if I remember correctly). This tool was never very good and has since been superseded by:

2. The Interior Elevations Tool introduced in AC11. As I said earlier, this is far superior as it gives you live linked views that autoarrange themselves on your layouts, amongst other things.

Chances are you simply do not have the Interior Elevation tool activated in your current Work Environment Profile. See the attachment.

I would strongly suggest using the new Interior Elevation tool, over the old Interior Elevation add-on.

Cheers,
Link.
Interior Elevation Tool.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, thank you. I do have the interior elevation tool on my toolbar and I have tried it. I thought the interior wizard would give me more options for decorating a room.

I have also tried to download the accessories goodie and the same thing - I can access it - get the box and it says "not available in loaded library"

thanks for your help
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well for the accessories you have to also download the Library for it, at the very bottom of the page, and have it load as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Eureka!
that is it-
thank you so much, I never scrolled that far down the page to see that the library was a separate download.

you are wonderful!
Learn and get certified!