Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIMcloud 2020.1 Released

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Dear All,

BIMcloud 2020.1 is now available. The unified installer package is accessible on the BIMcloud download site. So far, we have tested the package with the AUS, AUT, FIN, GER, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, SWE, UKI and USA language versions. Support for other versions is coming soon.

This BIMcloud package can be used to install, extend or update any BIMcloud components. BIM Server users starting with version 19 can also use this package to update their BIM Server to BIMcloud Basic to get the latest improvements and fixes.

The primary focus of this release is delivering fixes and we recommend this version to all BIMcloud and BIMcloud Basic customers.

Best regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

3 REPLIES 3
Hi, I have Bimcloud Basic 2019.4 (23.0.2504.1102) installed. I downloaded the new Bimcloud basic 2020.1 (23.0.2504.1109), but when starting the installation process there is no option to update existing component. There is only Install new and install single component. At the end of the process I end up with a second Bimcloud installed without users, projects etc...

Why is this happening?
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi,

The current installer should be compatible with BIMcloud 2019.4. Is it possible that you have a BIM Server / BIMcloud 18 installation on the same computer?

Also, what is the operation system on the host computer? Is it matching the requirements, can be found here?
https://www.graphisoft.com/support/system_requirements/bimcloud/

If you have no legacy BIM Server / BIMcloud and your OS is supported by BIMcloud 2020.1, please contact me in a private message.

Thank you,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
FYI

Plist files of the current BIMcloud were missing, but we could restore them from a backup, so now everything seems to be fine. : )

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin