Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIMcloud as a Service - Create new user instead of inviting GSID?

furtonb
Advisor

Hi, 

I'm trying to create new users for a BIMcloud as a Service instance, but I fail to find the "Create New User" option where I can just enter the username, e-mail address, etc. The only option I find is to invite existing GSIDs to the BIMcloud:

furtonb_1-1729928304347.png

In BIMcloud Basic I (still?) have the option (it's in Hungarian, I've translated the relevant fields):

furtonb_0-1729928271954.png

In the related BIMcloud as a Service Help I don't find any relevant info on how to create users "locally" first: "Use this workflow to invite a new user to BIMcloud, via their GSID. (The user must already have a GSID.)" 

Well, "this workflow" could imply that there is another way to create users the "old" way. 

https://help.graphisoft.com/BCSAAS/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0#t=_BIMcloud_SaaS_%2F10_BIMcloud_...

Any thoughts on this one? I don't know the GSIDs of all the people, only their contact e-mails, do I really have to send e-mails to the prospective users, get the GSIDs confirmed, etc. before I can set this up?

I am 100% sure that I did not have to invite GSIDs in May 2024 (the last time I had to set users on a BIMcloud as a Service, I was working with BIMcloud Basic instances since then), I could just create the user, enter the e-mail, and then it was done. Please tell me, that I am missing something.

odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64
0 REPLIES 0