Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Cannot edit Complex Profile

Loutro
Contributor

For some reason, I am unable to create and edit a complex profile.  After clicking "new" in the Profile Manager, naming the profile, and clicking "ok," nothing happens--ie. the profile editor window does not open.  The new profile name is listed in the Profile Manager, but the edit button is "grayed out."  I am not able to move on to draft the profile.  Additionally, I am not able to edit existing profiles as the edit button remains grayed out.

The project is a teamwork project.  I have everything reserved including the profile manager.  I've tried releasing all/reserving all, quitting the program and restarting.  Does anyone have a thought about what else I can try?

Thanks,

Loutro

Archicad 24

OS 14.5

Mac OS 14.6.1
Archicad 24 & 26
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Does your Teamwork Role allow the creation and modification of Complex Profiles? The Project Admin for your Teamwork Project can check these Roles and Permissions in the BIMcloud Server Manager.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

Yes, normally this is not a problem.  In any case, the Edit button became live again a couple days later for no apparent reason, and I was able to create a profile without further issue.  Thanks for chiming in.

Loutro

Mac OS 14.6.1
Archicad 24 & 26

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!