Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

I cannot access any projects on BIMcloud

Marco Meyer
Participant

I cannot access any projects on BIMcloud. It says

```

### Warning!

You do not have enough permissions to view projects/folders on [COMPANY NAME]- BIMcloud Software as a Service

[OK]
```

I have tried reinstalling the License Manager, Wibu, and CodeMeter. I have attached my CodeMeter log file along with the errors. My company has confirmed that there are BIMcloud licenses available online and that I have the required permissions. Please note that I can connect with the License Manager and download/upload my ArchiCAD license without any issues. I also logged in and out of the BIMcloud project palette. The last time I encountered this error, I had to wait a day before it resolved itself, and we suspect it was related to my internet provider. Eventually, the issue just went away. I also tried using my mobile data, which is from another provider, but the same issue persists. I attempted to find help in the following link: Graphisoft Help Center, but it became too technical for me. Currently, I have been experiencing this problem since the morning of August 28, 2024, and I still cannot access the projects. However, around midnight it resolved itself. Why is this happening? Is it just my internet provider/s?

0 REPLIES 0