BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Moved Teamwork local data folder and now libraries are missing

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
I moved the local data folder to a new location following these instructions: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/65613/ but it seems only some of the libraries have been moved to the new location, resulting to missing objects on the teamwork file.
If I go to Teamwork>Project Settings>Local Data Manager I see the libraries that have been loaded, but are only a part of what they were before.
If I go to File>Libraries and Objects>Manage BIMCloud / BIMserver Libraries I see all the libraries I have loaded in the past but I do not know where they are now...

How to solve this?
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
4 REPLIES 4
Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Help!

I have been trying to solve this, but nothing seems to work. I have reloaded the project from server, left and re-joined, logged in a different user, but the libraries are still missing.

In the library manager, I see the Libraries in the project with the number of placed objects, but the size is blank. When I click on the missing library tab I get a message to "Reload and apply", but then nothing happens.
[attachment=1]Στιγμιότυπο 2019-07-12, 12.33.17 μμ.png[/attachment [attachment=0]Στιγμιότυπο 2019-07-12, 12.29.32 μμ.png[/attachment]
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Achille,

It doesn't look healthy. May I ask you to share a Support Package with me in a private message to investigate the issue?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Thanks Noèmi. I have resolved the problem by deleting the contents of the new TW data folder, and relaunching Archicad has re-created the contents of it with all the Libraries.
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Good news, thank you for sharing this one with us!

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Learn and get certified!