Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork Libraries Not Loading

Anonymous
Not applicable
QUESTION 1:
Ok when I share the project I go Teamwork/Project/Share...
Then select the server. (ignore "denied" that part works now)

I have custom libraries made up of folders and .gsm objects (company libraries) so I click Custom then Libraries...
It shows me the current libraries loaded into the project...

Under the Action column by default all 3 libraries are defaulted to Don't Use...
I then select Upload and select the server and hit ok...
It gives me the error "Could not upload library, because a library with the same name already exists on the server!"...

This is somewhat true, it IS located on the server but not loaded in the BIM Server libraries

What am I doing wrong? I have admin rights to the server and the project as a user.

QUESTION 2:
If I try to manage the BIM server libraries from my computer and add say..Archicad 12 Migration Library....Notice below how it says the 13 library isn't loaded but when I check the BIM Server Control Center on the server it says the 13 library IS loaded...?

It gives me this error "Could not authenticate to server!"

..."Failed to upload container!"

QUESTION 3:...SOLVED
NOW all of a sudden it is saying "denied" next to the server name when I try manage BIM server libraries and gives me a warning "You must be a Server or Project administrator to use the manage BIM servers dialog"...lol this is crazy i just checked the BIM server control center and YES i do have admin rights....SOLVED

Any ideas? lol
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok....just upgraded my computer to Windows 7 and now all of a sudden teamwork is not working again. All the latest hot fixes are installed in archicad and the bim server. All the ports in the router that archicad uses ARE open. It is now having problems opening the teamwork files AND libraries not loading. Sometimes the project loads without a problem but the libraries do not load. Also sometimes the project does not load and gives me a whole bunch of error messages, it seems to be sporadic.

Any Ideas??

Computer is running Windows 7
Server is Windows Server 2003
Router is a Linksis 10/100 8 port VPN Router with Archicads ports open
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here are the errors when a teamwork project does not load: (sometimes a project loads and sometimes it doesn't, it baffles me)

Unsuccessful teamwork operation!
Get partial changes failed!

Error occurred during the last teamwork operation
Connection to server failed!

Unsuccessful teamwork operation!
Get content failed!

Failed to get project file.
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I use teamwork from a laptop running Windows 7 through a wireless router to the vpn router on the same network it works though :?
Anonymous
Not applicable
FIXED! Primary and secondary DNS's on router were not saved into Router settings. After I saved them teamwork libraries and everything works now. Had to change TCP/IPv4 DNS's in my local area connection properties to "obtain dns server addresses automatically".
Anonymous
Not applicable
Almost fixed :(. Now were having trouble signing in to a certain project and the last modified date is 12/31/1969 8:00:00PM?? Teamwork seems to work sporadically when it wants too now.
Erika Epstein
Booster
trbopwr79 wrote:
last modified date is 12/31/1969 8:00:00PM??.
Wow; 1969! Graphisoft is even more ahead of the game than we thought
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"