Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Unsuccessful Teamwork operation! Server returns error code!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning everyone,
i recently presented this error message, the "Unsuccessful Teamwork operation! Server returns error code!", since i upgraded to 17.
It was working fine on my teamwork project, updating hotlinks, working the hotlinks, just moving and adjusting things; and all of a sudden when a do a marquee 3d, crashed de AC several times.
i tried reloading from server, reloading crashed backups, saving as pln and re-sharing it, and still have this sever error.
Right now i´ve been working errorless on a Pln, with teamwork hotlinks, and tried several times to re-share project, do a send receive, its ok, but when a i do a 2nd send receive, does the error.

If any one knows a way around this, please help.
7 REPLIES 7
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
don_jorge_s wrote:
This definitely sounds like something that we need to check to see what is going on. Both the crashes and the TW error.

You can either contact me with a personal message here on Talk or your local GRAPHISOFT support and we will happily assist you through this.

http://www.graphisoft.com/info/where_to_buy/

Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Anonymous
Not applicable
Marton Kiss

We are experiencing the same issues since upgrading to AC 17. Please assist.

Regards

Hendri B
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hendri wrote:
Marton Kiss

We are experiencing the same issues since upgrading to AC 17. Please assist.

Regards

Hendri B
Hendri,

next time you face with a similar issue, please create a support package right away. (Help menu, Create Support Package)

Either contact your local support or me via a personal message and we will help you how the files can reach us.
After checking the support package we will know more about what causes this.

Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Anonymous
Not applicable
Marton

We had our local SSA (support South Africa) here in the office to see what the issue is.
His contact details are
Mr. Francois Swanepoel
MultiCad Design Solution CC.
Registered Graphisoft SA Solution Centre
Western Cape Regional Office
rancois@multicad.co.za

He has advised us to rather go back to AC 16 till Graphisoft has released hotfix 2 for AC17. We had to update all our servers and workstations to accommodate for AC17, only to find out the TW function is not as stable as in AC16.

My contact details are as follows, maybe we could email directly to resolve this issue more efficiently. hendri@argdesign.co.za.

Regards
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hendri wrote:

My contact details are as follows, maybe we could email directly to resolve this issue more efficiently. hendri@argdesign.co.za.

Regards
Thanks, one of my colleagues will get in touch with you to resolve this real quick.

Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi we have had the same problem as was originally described at the top of this topic.

I can add only, that in our case we have migrated our file from AC16 to AC17, shared on BIM server and all users have permissions to lead the file. We work via VPN connection.

We experience the same problem even after deleting the project file from BIM server and deleting local data from all local computers as well.

Please inform us if this is a bug which is going to be fixed soon or there is trick we can use?

At the moment we have to option:
a) work on single AC17 file and back to school
or
b) go back to AC16 and share on BIM server, which was working great in the past

Regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
don_jorge_s wrote:
Good morning everyone,
i recently presented this error message, the "Unsuccessful Teamwork operation! Server returns error code!", since i upgraded to 17.
It was working fine on my teamwork project, updating hotlinks, working the hotlinks, just moving and adjusting things; and all of a sudden when a do a marquee 3d, crashed de AC several times.
i tried reloading from server, reloading crashed backups, saving as pln and re-sharing it, and still have this sever error.
Right now i´ve been working errorless on a Pln, with teamwork hotlinks, and tried several times to re-share project, do a send receive, its ok, but when a i do a 2nd send receive, does the error.

I've had a similar issue when doing the SEND. I got a workout that works for me. That is I created a new user on the BIM Server Manager and logged in with that. It works fine. It just needed to redo your reserve.
Hope it will work for you.
Thanks