cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Artlantis 4.5 question..

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do copy lighting over and over as a pose to creating each single light and setting each one.. holding control and draging does not work for lights.. I'm doing newagency scenes every day but can't use Artlantis over LW because of this it takes too long to set up light every time....

please help
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
dbroughton wrote:
How do copy lighting over and over as a pose to creating each single light and setting each one.. holding control and draging does not work for lights.. I'm doing newagency scenes every day but can't use Artlantis over LW because of this it takes too long to set up light every time....

please help
Control-drag is the wrong combination. Ctrl-Create: See
http://www.escribe.com/software/archicadtalk/m11913.html

Also, there is another old thread on escribe about editing the text file (ATL or OPT/DB) in the event that you have created dozens of such lights and then later want each of them to have different (but equal) attributes.

HTH,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl that's great....

I'm also going to look into Paranise as you've suggested in the past. I know how much you love the program, thought i might try it out.