Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

How to set Scene size to be the same in 2 AC(?) files?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to set the coordinates of AC model to be the same in two AC files?

When I want to use file->use reference file in Artlantis 4.1, it shows me that my new blank file with an updated model from AC has a Scene size of X: 10892.82; Y: 10510.57; Z: 42502.70. The old atl file with all objects, lights, shaders, views etc. has a Scene size of X: 8726.84; Y: 10510.57; Z: 42554.80[, which I need.

In order to successfully reference two files, my Scene size and Origin position need to be the same but I don't know how to correct the Scene size of the new file to be X: 8726.84; Y: 10510.57; Z: 42554.80. Any ideas? These corrections should be done in AC, right?

Btw, my colleague does the modeling in AC15, I view the file in AC16 and if it is ok I export it to atl 4.1 then do the referencing in Atlantis. If it is not ok, I do some minor changes to object positioning then I repeat the process and convert the AC file to version 15 for her to continue modeling.

So far everything worked fine, in this last session the coordinates went havoc.

Sorry if this is not the post for this tread. (Should I post elsewhere?) Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vesna
0 REPLIES 0