Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Show some of your Renderings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it would be a fun idea to show some renderings of homes you've designed in Archicad, kind of like a little portfolio or show and tell.

So I'll start with a few:

361 REPLIES 361
Thomas Holm
Booster
Steve wrote:
I have never noticed the slightest difference in the speed of viewing a thread with large images. Have you?
Yes. When I had a slow connection (in the summer house), I had that problem, depending on the filesize of the images. Quite irritating when somebody posted a number of large images in the same post, actually.

On the other hand, a well compressed image can be quite big without slowing down the connection. That's why I've never seen the 256K forum constraint as a problem.

And, as I said, if you really want to offer bigger pictures, you can always post a Flickr link or the like.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Dwight
Newcomer
Perhaps, in your summer house, you could merely ask a servant to do your downloading.
Dwight Atkinson
Thomas Holm
Booster
Dwight wrote:
Perhaps, in your summer house, you could merely ask a servant to do your downloading.
Sure. It's my mother-in-law's old house in the woods, 500 kilometres from nowhere in the north of Sweden, in a neighbourhood where people just abandon houses because nobody buys them anymore. They're impossible to sell. The only guys who think the houses are worth something there are the property tax collectors.
I can recommend the place if you want cheap accommodation!
But the winter is eight months long, the snow is deep, and jobs are scarce. As are servants! And fast broadband connections!

(But the house is worth loving, it's an off-white wooden house, a hundred years old in its current shape, six rooms and about 110 sq. meters, has four tiled stoves and two iron ranges, but no bathroom and only one cold water tap. etc. It just hurts not being able too keep it in shape. Do you want it?)
Dwight
Newcomer
Just joking.

But i will try and visit. I understand that Sweden only has two seasons. Winter and July. Like Canada.
Dwight Atkinson
Thomas Holm
Booster
Dwight wrote:
Just joking.

But i will try and visit. I understand that Sweden only has two seasons. Winter and July. Like Canada.
You're welcome! May is quite nice too. I was born then
Anonymous
Not applicable
Show us a picture, Thomas! 😉
Thomas Holm
Booster
OK you got it!
SummerHouse.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice. What does it look like in winter?
Thomas Holm
Booster
s2art wrote:

Just about the same. Only the daisy petals are replaced by snow.
Stress Co_
Advisor
s2art wrote:

Good one Stuart
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.5 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)