cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

render ? 2x

Anonymous
Not applicable
6 REPLIES 6
stefan
Advisor
I like the grass! At last, some non-tiled non-repeating grass. And it seems to have some volume too.

Very nice. You keep delivering quality work.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Anonymous
Not applicable
Great pics. Very life like. What program(s) did you use to create those images?
I wish I had buildings like that to render.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve wrote:
I wish I had buildings like that to render.
Good point Steve, Ivan is way over there so the competitive risk is very low. Perhaps Ivan can chime in and describe his method of finding, cultivating this type of work.

Just venturing a guess, but I would start in my area by creating several example renders, investing in a printed brochure, back up the brochure with a web site featuring more info. Mail the brochure out to Architectural firms. Keep mailing out at least three times over a three month period. Fishing for commissions. Would that be one method? Many people in our industry like the idea of doing architectural renders, is there a good market for it?

Mark
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All

Perhaps Ivan can chime in and describe his method of finding, cultivating this type of work.

Its Simple you will build your one building on 3D OK
I pay my one 8.1 copy of AC but i wait the reseller to send to me a my one key for that send to me Files on ArchiCAD 7 after 1 week on 8.1 .)

may be you will thing to camera position make your one camera thing for your materials and texture make them on archiCAD and send me renders wit explications

and what type of render you want day night every information from you will be help as to make the good one render fast and easy

after that i will make the small resolution test for light materials and color and send to you you make the your changes and we make final big resolution render and send toy you is easy and fast is not venturing i thing.

fell free to contact me on PM or Mail for more info .)
IvanG wrote:
Hi All

we make final big resolution render and send to you is easy and fast is not venturing i thing.

fell free to contact me on PM or Mail for more info .)
Thanks IvanG,
I send ArchiCAD file soon - IvanG send back 3d max file with vray or mental ray settings +/- ok?
I send files in e-mail to IvanG soon.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25