cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Project Info customisation

zarmenas
Newcomer
My wish is to have an option to organise the Project Info fields by requirements of my country's codes, not creating a bunch of "custom" fields and making a mess in there.

The fact that one cannot rename or delete the default fields, renders it nearly unusable. What I mean - project code, project name, addresses, contact details, architect's details, etc. are country-specific, code-specific and need to be laid-out in certain way. At the moment default fields are useless for me, I have to create custom ones that mix up with the default ones creating a mess.

I strongly believe this is long overdue. It should not be something very hard to change, is it?

By the way, if anyone has a solution for this, I'd be very happy to hear it.
10 REPLIES 10

Absolutely agree with you

A26 ESP · Mac Studio M1 Max 32Gb Ventura 13.2.1 · iMac 27" Late 2012 2,9Ghz i5 32Gb GTX660 Ventura 13.2.1 (Yes it runs on it)