Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Proposal for improvement on directories

Camu
Booster

It would be interesting to be able to put a color or highlight on the directories. We see that the lists and directories tend to become long. Being able to tint these directories would clarify the active work areas. An example: I have around 60 details in my layout directories. If I could tint them, I would highlight them as the details finish. This allows my team to quickly see the details that remain to be done. Or color-code it to know who does what. There are multiple applications. Same in layers. We all have a series of layers and being able to tint them quickly allows you to know the active layers of the project. In short, you will have understood, I think that this little addition will make life easier for users. If you think this is a good idea please comment so that it can be included in a future version of archicad. While waiting to read you I salute you all

Operating system used: Windows

1 REPLY 1
scottjm
Advisor

Refer existing wish here:
https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Wishes/Give-Folders-Layouts-Plans-Elevations-Colour-Option/m-p/3...

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe

Setup info provided by author

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!