Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI Visualizer Technical questions

Illes Papp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

We know that taking part in an experiment can be challenging from time to time. Do you have issues with installing or running the Archicad AI Visualizer Add-on? This is your place to ask your questions and initiate discussion with others about technical difficulties you may experience while trying to install or run the experimental add-on, or generate images.

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager
128 REPLIES 128

Keep in mind I have 16gb of ram. Additionally lowVRAM gets me a different error message as noted above:

" RuntimeError: "upsample_nearest2d_channels_last" not implemented for 'Half' "

Hi kylevfa,

Thank you for the answer.

The lowVRAM mode should work fine with your setup. Please contact your local support we will need to investigate this, and share the full content of the Terminal window if possible.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Technical Support Engineer

Hi Norbert,

A colleague of mine facing the very same issue contacted support and they stated they do not have the knowledge to comment on the AI Visualizer. Is there any additional support you could provide for us to try to get this working? Even if it's just the low VRAM mode? I've attached the content of the terminal window below.

Thanks

High VRAM Mode.jpg

Low VRAM Mode.jpg

Hi kylevfa,

Thanks for the screenshots. 

Which macOS version are you using?

Please run this command in Terminal and send us the output:

/opt/homebrew/opt/python@3.10/bin/python3.10 -m pip list

Thank you,

Norbert Kucsma

I'm running on macOS Monterey Version 12.6.1, I've attached the output below.

Hi kylevfa,

Thank you. Can you please update your macOS Monterey to the latest build?

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Hi everyone, @Illes Papp
I read here below that Windows users, should extract the sd.webui folder directly into C:/ and not copy/paste it from another directory. But the file AI_Visualizer_Add-on-27-INT-install_package-WIN.zip contains both, the Add-ons and the sd.webui folders.
My question is: how do you extract via WinRAR one item (the sd.webui folder in this case) to a specific directory and the other item (Add-ons) to another directory?
Also, I already have an Add-ons folder in my Archicad folder (it contains Goodies, Extras, Import-Export etc). How do you install the AI Add-on without overwriting the existing folder?
Thank you

AC user since 2004 (Version 9)
LENOVO/ LEGION PRO 5/ 13th Gen Intel(R) CoM) i7-13700HX 2.10 GHz/ RAM 32,0 GB/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU/ Windows 11

Hi Ion,

Please don't use any 3rd party software to unpack the sd.webui folder to C:/ root. The Add-on folder can be extracted to C:/ root as well and then copy-pasted and merged with the existing Add-on folder of your Archicad 27.

Kind regards,

Norbert Kucsma

Thank you
May I elaborate on your reply to those who might have the same questions as me:
After you download the .zip file, you right-click on it and hit "Extract All" (windows preinstalled feature, do not use 3rd party software) to C:/
Leave the sd.webui folder there.
Now, if you already have installed Extras in the past its directory should most probably be C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\Archicad 27\Add-Ons\Extras
In this case, cut/paste the AI Visualizer folder from C:\Add-Ons\Extras to the directory above so that now you will have
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\Archicad 27\Add-Ons\Extras\AI Visualizer.
Anyway, I managed to get a few results. Not bad at all for a composition of four slabs.
AIVIS 06.pngAIVIS 07.png

AC user since 2004 (Version 9)
LENOVO/ LEGION PRO 5/ 13th Gen Intel(R) CoM) i7-13700HX 2.10 GHz/ RAM 32,0 GB/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU/ Windows 11

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!