BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Archicad 26 Bimx Failure

AandR
Contributor

I am trying to create a Bimx, I've never had an issue before, but I have one file that will NOT publish a Bimx. I don't know what to do as I was able to create one on the same file a couple of weeks ago. Help! I attached a screenshot of what I am getting when trying to publish.  

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 2.59.51 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5
Norbert Kucsma
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear AandR,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Please take a look at this issue:
https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Archicad-26-Fails-to-generate-views-whe...
Is it possible that you have the same BBQ object in your project?

In case it is a different issue please contact BIMx's technical support at bimx@Graphisoft.com and send the problematic project file in .pla format for further investigation.

Thank you,

Norbert Kucsma
Technical Support Engineer

Norbert Kucsma

AandR
Contributor

Yes! Thank you for finding the solution for me! It said it generated the Bimx

But now when opening the Bimx it said that the 3D document is missing. What do I do now?

Dear AandR,

I am happy to hear that the information helped. 
Regarding the missing 3D model: please contact BIMx's technical support at bimx@Graphisoft.com and send a screenshot of what you see in the BIMx application. 

Thank you,

Norbert Kucsma

Norbert Kucsma

HAHAHA
I was the BBQ in my model that was causing the mayhem!!

@Norbert Kucsma wrote:

Dear AandR,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Please take a look at this issue:
https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Archicad-26-Fails-to-generate-views-whe...
Is it possible that you have the same BBQ object in your project?

In case it is a different issue please contact BIMx's technical support at bimx@Graphisoft.com and send the problematic project file in .pla format for further investigation.

Thank you,

Norbert Kucsma

I've this issue, despite successfully generating BIMx files from the same project a few weeks ago. However, with this specific file, every attempt to publish a BIMx results in an error. The error message is unique to this situation, and I'm seeking insights on understanding and resolving this distinct problem. The project file appears intact, and I'm using the latest version of ArchiCAD.

Learn and get certified!