Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.
SOLVED!

BIMx down?

Martin Jan Rosa
Booster

When publishing to BIMx I encounter a problem: I get the message "Unable to connect to BIMx Model Transfer site in Archiad". At the same time, when I try to connect to bimx.graphisoft.com and upload a hyper model manually, I can't log in - I get the message "You are not logged in or your session has expired" or "An unexpected error occurred during the reques (Err Code 33)". I tried it on several devices, AC26 INT and CZE, both build 5002. Is there by any chance a failure of the BIMx service, or could the problem be on my side (until recently everything worked OK)?

Snímek obrazovky 2023-08-11 v 18.51.58.pngSnímek obrazovky 2023-08-11 v 18.38.33.pngBIMx model transfer.jpeg.png
www.martinrosa.cz
GRAPHISOFT Certified Archicad BIM Manager, 2021, 2023
AC 28 CZ @ macOS 15.0 @ MacBook Pro M3 Max
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Martin Jan Rosa
Booster

I noticed the message https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Temporary-service-outage-for-Graphisoft-ID/b... - and I guess my problems will be related to this outage. 😉

www.martinrosa.cz

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Martin Jan Rosa
Booster

I noticed the message https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Temporary-service-outage-for-Graphisoft-ID/b... - and I guess my problems will be related to this outage. 😉

www.martinrosa.cz
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @Martin Jan Rosa ,

Our system is up and running again. Please try again connecting to our BIMx transfer site.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin